Enie Bourland, MA, LMFT, LPC, BCPCC
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapy
Licensed Professional Counselor
Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
Enie has a Master's degree in Counseling (Marriage & Family) from Sam Houston State University. Her undergrad degree is from Texas Tech University. Enie holds two Texas license, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor and is board certified by the American Association of Christian Counselors as a Professional Christian Counselor. She completed her counseling practicum and internship at the Julianna Poor Memorial Counseling Center at Houston's First Baptist Church.
In August 2009, Enie received certification as a Certified Clinical Sex Addiction Specialist (CCSAS) by the American Association of Certified Christian Sex Addiction Specialists (AACCSAS), after meeting the requirements and qualifications set by the board.
Enie was previously on the Stephen Ministry leadership team at Houston's First Baptist Church. In past years she and her husband have been a sheltering home to pregnant teens .
Enie and husband Richard have been married 40 years and are parents to an adult daughter.
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor
- Certified Clinical Sex Addiction Specialist
- Houston's First Baptist Counseling Staff 7yrs
- PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Certification
- CISM Critical Incident Stress Mgt.
- Certified Anger Management Specialist
- EMDR Trained
- Partner Trauma Specialist (certification in process)